Bitcoin is actually the decentralized digital currency that refers to virtual currency ranges and cryptocurrency values. It is the most recognized one among various currencies found digital currencies. The coin is processed through the use of bitcoin faucet. Since the transactions are made through online, it is referred as digital currency. There are lots more present to be sent over various this medium of faucet. The work is taken towards each medium of action. As it is proceeding with online and the whole transactions are made in the digital world, it does not have physical presence.
History of bitcoin
The creator of bitcoin is actually not found and people around named the person as Satoshi Nakamoto. The bitcoin started its recognization in the mid 20th century around 2009. The first transaction was done in 2010 with less value. Later with the recognition, its value has been increased higher than US dollar. Here is the value of bitcoin year on year with slight chart analysis
- 2011 – 1 BTC equals 1 USD
- 2012 – 1 BTC equals 6.18 USD
- 2013 – 1 BTC equals 15.11 USD
- 2014 – 1 BTC equals 817 USD
- 2015 – 1 BTC equals 280 USD
- 2016 – 1 BTC equals 780 USD
- 2017 – 1 BTC equals 4350 USD
- 2018 – 1 BTC equals 5489 USD
- 2019 – 1 BTC equals 8855 USD
- 2011 – 1 BTC is expected to exceed more than 10000 USD
It is important to understand the ways through which you can invest this money. It helps in getting through almost all smooth transaction. You will think of its positive growth as soon as you invest.