Curls are an all time favorite and give a fuller look to your hairs and face. While some people have naturally curly hairs, you need not worry if you do not have them. If you love curls then it is recommended to try out short layered hair curling. Short hairstyles are in vogue and if you want to get curls then opt for small hair curls.
Steps for short layered hair curling:
Here is a simple step by step guide to curl your short hairs. So get ready for bouncy curls.
- Make sure that your hairs are dry and clean before you start with curling. If you have a natural straight hair then it is best, else you must straighten your hairs before curling. Add some styling gel or wax to set your hairs. Make use of heat protection spray too.
- Now let us begin. Section your hair with a comb into two layers i.e. top and bottom. Put large salon clips to the top layer to keep it in place and then begin working with the bottom layers. Keep the bangs aside.
- Start curling from the front. Pick a section of hair and wrap it round the curling iron. Keep the iron at a safe distance from your face. If you want bigger curls then choose a wider section of hairs.
- Do not curl at the ends and leave them to be straight. This gives you more hair length and your curls will not stick out from your head.
- You must hold your section of hair with the curl iron to get the perfect curls. If you want to get loose waves, then 5 seconds should be enough. For tighter ringlets you must hold on for at least 10 seconds. After removing the hair curling iron, spray a hairspray lightly on your curls. If you are trying too tight curls then you must wait for few minutes and then apply the hairspray.
- After curling all the bottom hairs, then move to the top. If you want a natural curl look then you must make uneven sections and go for dual directions.
- After you are done at the top also, then do some finishing and pull the curls apart and do the touch up.
These are the steps for an easy short hairstyle.