Haste makes waste! It is essentially important to have keen eyeballs while ordering a new boiler. One wrong move can cause a huge regret to your savings.
A boiler or steam generator is a locked container in which water and other fluids gets heated. Be assured about the reliability, size, category,and energy efficiency requirements before boiler installation. It is available in three styles, Combi (Combination boilers), Conventional (Heat-only boilers) and System boilers (In-built boilers). The system and conventional boilers are quite alike; however, a Combi boiler is different.
Learn from Industry experts…
Consider some pin-points before you actually decide on boiler installation.
- Seek expert’s advice from registered agencies.
- Proper ventilation and dry surroundings are essential for any boiler system.
- A thermoregulation faucet (below 50 kW) coupled with a heat pump, ball regulator, non-returnable flap,and filter has to be installed within the boiler system, to assure water recurring temp is 65°C or above.
- Set temp. of 80 – 90°C is required for water running in any boiler.
- All boiler systems run on electric energy, better to reserve some.
- Prevent boiler from overheating during electric power-failure, as it releases a degree of inertia.
- To uphold boiler durability, it is important to maintain the usage. In case, boiler is always operated during hot weathers, heat has to be regularly maintained at minimal output, otherwise, it forms tars or acids.
- The system should fulfill your shrinking disposal requirements. Ensure, the pipework is guarded against freezing temperatures.
- Avoid hefty sludge systems for cleansing and flushing requirements. Such systems take maximum heating times; increased noise levels and leave signs of cold-spots on radiators.
- Seek heat engineer’s advice on system filters or scale reducers.
- Be aware about the degree of plume or water vapor from the boiler outlet. The plume management kit can be of great help.
- A guidebook on new energy saving procedures has a range of options available from heat recovery options to smart heating controls.
- Ensure post-installation checks, safety measures, gas safety registration and warranty claims.
Keep it safe and simple!