After a certain study, it has been concluded that there are nearly 10 tools which are very much necessary for the business. All the entrepreneurs should be aware of its purpose and usage. Even these tools could give the hand to the budding young entrepreneurs to make the brand of their small scale industries as well as products. The list of the tools and its usage are given below in a detailed description and for complete information, you can click to read here.
Tools for making your work easy
- Slack – Slack is the way of better communication with the business professionals and clients. It provides a platform for innovative ideas and discussion forums regarding any kinds of business.
- G Suite – It was created by Google which ensures you to share all the documents with your colleagues or clients. It would be very much useful to share your presentation with your colleagues or clients at the time of the conference call meetings and so on.
- Trello – This tool keeps you with your schedules. It acts as a reminder which reminds you with up to date list and schedules. This tool can also be stated as your personal assistant.
- Toggle – Toggle is the time tracking tool which keeps the work and client working hours. It also helps to calculate the pay of employees based on their working hours.
- Boomerang – This tool works with the Gmail which alerts the incoming and outgoing emails. This can be taken as a mere reminder of the mails.
Tools that simplify the work
- Expensify – This is a mobile application which is very much useful to calculate the expenses of the mere things. As an entrepreneur, it is very much important to spend money fruitfully and this app helps to calculate the expenses that spent on meetings, refreshments, lunches so on.
- Quick Books – This app tells you about the monthly gain or loss. It also tells about the summarised taxes to be done. It saves the hectic work on the spreadsheets and keeps you relieved from stress.
- Grasshopper – This app helps you by providing call features so as to connect yourself to anyone around the world.
- Intercom – This tool really helps you to fetch the true feedback so as helping you to enhance the productivity of the business.
- Coschedule – Coschedule helps you create the post in an innovative manner just by drag and drop option. It is also user-friendly which saves a lot of time. It helps you to post in various platforms like Facebook pages and groups, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and click to read about other such useful informations.